Thursday 26 January 2012

Dance Flash Cards - My Gift to You!

Last June I showed you guys a great way to mix up your practice and keep you focused: Dance Move Flash Cards. Click >HERE< to check out the post for a reminder, or see picture below.


Now some fancy pants artists out there might be able to write their moves out in calligraphy or use graphics or something else like that, but as for me, I just grabbed a font from the net and kept it pretty simple.  So I decided it would only be fair if I shared it with you!! I have 3 PDF files, one for each level, with each move on it in the font shown above. All you have to do is print it, cut out the labels and fix them onto cards. Here's a preview:



As I said, I have one page each for Level One, Two and Three. I am providing these free of charge. Unfortunately I do not know a way to have these right on my blog in a format that will print easily, so you have to email me and request it.

Email thetribalway@gmail.com and let me know which Level Pages you want and what email address to send the files to, and I will respond as quickly as I can with the attachments. Enjoy!


1 comment:

  1. These look fantastic! Just emailed you - I'd love a copy. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete